Sunday, April 17, 2011

New items I recently bought under budget

Besides the recent tanning package I've bought in my local town I've been shopping for my summer necessities as in make-up, hair care, skin care, etc. all pretty under budget.
I'm just going to talk about two of my most recent items that I bought at WalGreens. A nail polish by Sinful Colors Professional for $1.99, and  two sets of eye shadow pallets by Color Me Glow Profusion for 99 cents.
With my flash on it looks more like a salmon color.

Without flash it is an orange-ish peachy color.
Very springy!

It's called Hazard.
I guess cause most hazard signs and cones are an orange color.

It's a very pretty color.
Goes on very well.
I put two coats on for safe measure.

These are the two palets.
They look dark and vibrant, but they are softer than shown.
That's good if you are going for a more natural look.
You can wet the colors as well, but the only difference is when wet it's more shimmery.

No comments:

Post a Comment